Saturday, December 17, 2016

Be careful what you say...to a psychopath.


This video, http://www.inc.com/mark-cuban/playbook-biggest-mistake-social-media.html
I describe the message as: What you do and say WILL be used against you
I interpret what he explains as a psychopathic culture, where what we do and say CAN and WILL be used against us. This is the world we live in, if we have a psychopath in our family (or even our past).
My personal struggle: how do I go forward in my life, powerfully and with freedom, when the NSP is still watching my every move?

This is the question I ask many times, daily.

The watchful glare of the NSP (Narcissist/Sociopath/Psychopath), unfortunately, still controls me. Even though I no longer live with him, I know that my steps are watched, and I do what I can to avoid his wrath.  

This is not a happy way to live, but it is a reality for so many of us.





No comments:

Post a Comment